Christmas 2007 was spent at home with both our families and my sisters friends coming to our house for Christmas Eve. We had a wonderful week with family, friends and lots of great food.

The girls received a horse stable with lots of horses from Grandpa Dennis and Tammy and it was a bit hit!
It even started snowing on Christmas Day! Even though you can't really see it in the picture, Mira and Annah insisted on getting all their snow gear on and going out to catch snowflakes.
More pictures from the last few months:
A visit to the Oregon Aquarium
Mira turned 6 in September! She lost her first tooth on her birthday.

Mira took horse classes in the fall and both she and Annah loved visiting the horses.

Both girls were unicorns for Halloween
I also celebrated a milestone by turning 30! I finally feel like an offical adult.
Annah turned 3 on December 8th!

A holiday visit to the Pittock Mansion in Portland.
Annah turned 3 on December 8th!
A holiday visit to the Pittock Mansion in Portland.
You look a little too pretty on Christmas morning. I looked like something the cat threw up.
ReplyDelete