Annah hides in the strawberry patch
Today we spent several hours picking strawberries at a local farm. We picked 23 pounds of berries at only .75 cents a pound! We'll can most of them in strawberry jam tomorrow (20 pints of jam) and freeze the rest for a mid-winter treat.


I took this photo just outside Silverton on our way home from the Strawberry farm. We pass this field almost every day and I just love it.
Beautiful pictures! We picked a ton of strawberries this year for winter use. It's so nice to have that little taste of summer when winter winds blow. Your blog is so lovely, and your girls are just precious. I enjoyed my visit. :-)
ReplyDeleteAmy
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/simplefolk/
Wow! Looking at those strawberries makes me crave some homemade strawberry shortcake! Or maybe homemade vanilla ice-cream with strawberries on top! Or...strawberry pie. Hmm...so many options to think about! Looks like so much fun and I love the picture of Annah in the middle of the strawberry field!
ReplyDelete