Yep, she decorated her own cake. It's become sort of a tradition for the girls to decorate their own birthday cakes.
"... for it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." Laura Ingalls Wilder
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Mira Turns Seven!
Yep, she decorated her own cake. It's become sort of a tradition for the girls to decorate their own birthday cakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What does she think of her American girl? Too cute! The little girls here in NYC carry their American Girl dolls everywhere, I see one at least everyday...now I'll think of Mira with hers everytime!
ReplyDeleteimg src="http://images.kodakgallery.com/servlet/Images/photos2917/2/20/16/8/65/7/765081620211_0_BG.jpg?a=53">
ReplyDeleteMira Bella Beth! 7 years old. I love your American Girl. She is so cute and Kit is one of my favorites! How cool that your Mimi made you and Kit matching dresses. And good for you for being such a great reader. It's fun to read about the American Girl adventures, huh?
ReplyDeleteMy cousin Lauren is turning 5 next month and is having her birthday at The American Girl Store in Los Angeles. Next time you are in California I will take you and Annah there and we can eat lunch in the cafe, ok?
Tell your family hello for me!
Love,
Melinda
How lucky Mira is! I can't believe she's seven, but what a birthday! I am a big fan of American Girls myself, even though I am kind of too big for them! Happy Birthday Mira!!= )
ReplyDeleteOH, the American Girls! When I first discovered them, there were only 4! Mira looks so beautiful. WOW 7!!! It looks like you're all having fun with home school, too!
ReplyDelete