Last week for my 31st birthday my mom had a little party for me. Here are all the girls....
Annah picks apples from Mimi's tree. My friend Katie also gave us two big buckets of apples and I processed and canned about 15 quarts of apple sauce. I just got another two huge boxes of apples from family in Hood River so we're eating lots of apples around here!
The girls had fun harvesting the last of the peas in Mimi's garden this month.
Mira plays Swedish girl with Kirsten, Mimi's doll. The girls both spend hours at Mimi's house every week playing with her dolls and like to play "Doll Museum".
Annah has "Baking Classes" with Mimi every Thursday. She LOVES to help in the kitchen.
Annah started ballet this fall. She's the one in black with pink legwarmers. She loves to dance and sing.
Yummy ~ I love apples! Ziad and I baked tonight. Er, I mean, he baked and I watched and asked helped with the fun stuff.
ReplyDeleteGoing to the American Girl Store and Cafe on Sunday. When is it my turn to have 2 adorable girls to play doll museum with?
MMH