
The snow was falling hard when we woke up this morning and both girls were in full snow gear and making snowmen by 7 am. The snow melted mid day and then it began snowing hard again in the early evening when I took this photo of the girls in front of our house.


2008 Willamette University employee holiday party

Annah enjoyed the chocolate fountain at Shane's work party at Willamette University. And Mira lost her tooth while devoring her chocolate coated brownies! I'm amazed we were even able to find the tooth in the sea of chocolate everwhere!

Annah is definitely a daddy's girl...

After the party we walked over to the State Capitol and watched the Holiday Electrical Parade. The girls loved it but it was soooo cold!


Shane and the girls are ready for the party!

Earlier in the day, the girls and I went to Roths, the local grocery store, to make gingerbread houses. We met friends there and it was a fun, free activity!

I took the girls to the local Senior Center where they sell doll dresses. They each had fun picking out a holiday dress for their dolls. So cute!

Saturday morning Shane and I had fun together in the kitchen canning apple pie filling for Christmas gifts. We listened to Christmas carols and had so much fun!
I can't believe how big your girls are getting, and of course so so beautiful just like their Mama. Looks like you're having fun!
ReplyDeleteOne of the things i do to get in the holiday spirit is read your blog. So much spirit!. Happy holidays Wibel Family.
ReplyDelete