
Yesterday we hiked up the hill to the Abby in Mt. Angel with our friends Michelle, Tirzah and Henna. The girls had a great time and we enjoyed the peacefulness of the monestary. We also enjoyed the taxidermy museum there. Amazing!

The girls played "church" at the grotto, which is on the pathway up to the Abby. They sang songs, prayed and "decorated" the "church".

My little kitchen helper - Annah - LOVES helping in the kitchen. Here she is with our weekly batch of sugar-free (honey and molasses sweetened) granola.

Our little inauguration party with red, white and blue presidential muffins and Obama family paper dolls and Mira wrote an essay titled "Our New President". The girls played "white house" much of the afternoon.


The girls chasing chickens at a friend's house. Soon they'll have their own to chase around!
You're embracing your fear of chickens? I expect to see you collecting eggs next time I visit:)
ReplyDeleteHi family!
ReplyDeleteI love the alphabet soup picture! I want one too!
I've been laptop-less / internet-less and hope to be back to blogging soon.
Still have a couple more Rwanda blogs to do.. so stay tuned!
Love,
MMH