Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Baby Bliss


I am so in love with West these days that I must spend half the day just holding him and smiling at him. He has such a quiet and content little spirit and loves to just sit and watch all the action. He hardly cries or fusses unless he is hungry or tired. And he's really smiling these days which just makes us all adore him even more. I never knew I could feel so much love for a little boy, but watch out - a new man has stolen my heart!
Here he is at 2 1/2 months old. Isn't he just the most precious thing?Align Center

3 comments:

  1. cute doesn't cut it for what this picture is.....those eyes are huge! and that expression seems to say, 'alright, i've already had it with all these wo-men.' thanks for this blog --more videos of mira and annah too PLEASE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, yes he is! What a precious boy :) Congrats again to you all.

    ReplyDelete