"... for it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." Laura Ingalls Wilder
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Doll Days
The girls and I made these cloth dolls as part of our Colonial period study. We used the amazing new book called Wee Wonderfuls which includes lots of fun doll patterns.
How ADORABLE! Now that I have a daughter and a sewing machine, I am super excited to do things like this as she grows - thanks for sharing the book, I will definitely check it out! Your dolls (the real ones and the ones you sewed) are adorable :)
How ADORABLE! Now that I have a daughter and a sewing machine, I am super excited to do things like this as she grows - thanks for sharing the book, I will definitely check it out! Your dolls (the real ones and the ones you sewed) are adorable :)
ReplyDelete