Here's a pregnancy pic of me at 27 weeks. We're patiently waiting for Silas' arrival and are busily finishing up projects before his Nov 7th due date. On the list this week: build garage shelves and reorganize garage, switch bedrooms with the girls and paint room plus build closet shelves and clean out the storage bedroom closet. We have plenty of fun things planned this week too including a day at the water fountains, a bike ride and picnic with good friends, treasure hunting at garage sales, a Silverton homeschoolers park day, a BBQ with favorite family friends, a birthday party for my sister Leyah, the Portland Farmer's Market, the Children's' Jobs Day at Champoeg and the annual old time fiddle concert at our friends the Ortegas. Whew, as I type this I realize that once again there is way too much on the agenda! It's Shane's last week home before going back to work Aug 1st so we're trying to pack in as much as we can but we'll see what the week brings. I am suddenly feeling very, very pregnant and am not moving around at the same speed I was so we may have to limit some of the walking this week!
What a blessing! The waiting will all be worth it soon enough :) What a lucky lad to come to your family :)
ReplyDelete