The nesting instinct has kicked as I anxiously wait for Silas... except this time around in doesn't involve as much cleaning as it does creating. From sweet little fall sweaters in soft washable wool to a new stack of cloth diapers stitched from remnant flannel fabric, this month I've been busy creating for my babes. A hat for Shane is in the works and I'm also starting on a Shalom sweater for myself.
| Winter wool sweater in the works for West |
My favorite, little wool soaker pants
Flannel cloth diapers
A bitty Milo for Silas. All details are on Ravelry.
You are so talented! So fun! When I was "nesting" with Aspen it was all about creating, as well. It is nice to see the results of each of your creations stiched with love!
ReplyDeleteExcited to see the debut of your sweet Silas - soon!
ps-you're right about the doll - I'm totally excited! And thanks for your recommendation, I think we are leaning towards "bitty baby"! Jacob doesn't like that it looks like the other baby has "makeup on"
how beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow, you've been busy! Such beautiful creations. Can't wait to see pictures of Silas!
ReplyDelete