I awoke late this morning and when I opened my door was surprised to find three little girls with a beautiful tray of scrambled eggs and tea that they'd made themselves while the rest of us slept. When did my girls get so big?! And wonderful gifts were waiting for me too - a new yellow coffee mug from Mira, a ceramic figurine from Annah (who was excited to tell me that you could get 4 of them for $1!) and a new bike basket, wine and sea salt chocolate from Shane.
Later in the day we had a lovely brunch with my mom, granny, Chip and my sisters in our backyard (which by the way is undergoing a wonderful transformation into a vegetable garden) and an evening walk and picnic at Silver Falls State Park. Oh, and we have a sweet little four year old foster child living with us right now so today I celebrated mother's day with 5! sweet children to care for. What a blessing they all are.
Tirza! Super cool!! We should def. get together for our kids to practice for the Bible Bee! We are planning on going to the kick-off, but I'm thinking we will only make it out there a couple times this summer, not weekly...so it would be a blessing for them to get to practice with your family!
ReplyDeleteI was just going to sign up Keaton, but at the last min Abbi decided she would at least like to try!
Can't wait! =)
Happy Mother's Day too! =)