"... for it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." Laura Ingalls Wilder
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
small town pet parade
Last weekend the girls pulled a couple of our chickens in the annual pet parade. They've done this the past few years and even made it into Sunset magazine with our "hen hotel" a few years ago (I love the photo in the magazine (click link) those were the days I could dress them alike!). This year I made them cute skirts out of chicken print fabric and they won a blue ribbon. West enjoyed the candy and all the animals. After the parade we walked home and enjoyed a big picnic in our backyard with friends. Photos were taken by me, Lissa and our friend Emily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your kids look like they are having such a lovely time :-) Their skirts are adorable! I'd love you to share at our Happy Family Times linky ~ we are trying to inspire each other, warmly Kelly
ReplyDeleteSo adorable and I love that the new "little" got to join! Bet that was exciting for her!
ReplyDelete