"... for it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." Laura Ingalls Wilder
Monday, October 1, 2012
going private
I've been thinking a lot about this blog and how to maintain a journal feel to it for the sake of my kids for whom I keep this blog and how to be open about what's happening in our lives when it is so public. So with that in mind I'm thinking I'm going to make this a private blog in a couple weeks. I love that so many others enjoy keeping up on our lives and I welcome you to keep following our family blog if you're interested. Just send me an email with your name and email address (google account address) and I'll add you to the list of people who can access it. You can email me at shanetirza at gmail (dot) com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blalock buzz went private a few weeks ago... to protect bauer. good call!
ReplyDelete