Thursday, November 15, 2012

bigger family = bigger car

Today we are thankful for this new car that seats our whole family comfortably plus has an extra seat! We outgrew our little mini van long ago and have been praying for the Lord to provide a new, bigger, car. We are so thankful that He provided this great car at a fabulous price. Today Shane, Rue and I made the four hour trip (each way!) to Medford to pick it up. Can you tell the trip was a good bonding time for Rue and I? I think she liked having all my attention for herself. She is a little darling and just sang and jabbered away the whole way down and back. It was a fun road trip and Shane and I enjoyed the four-hours down to talk without interruption. By the way, in case you can't tell, it's a Suburban!

1 comment: