Most days this is how I find West when I go to wake his from his nap (he is a sleeper and will easily sleep for three hours each afternoon if I let him). He especially loves this "No David" book. He loves to see all the naughty things David does in the book but his favorite part (besides when David runs naked down the street) is when his mama holds him in her arms at the end of the book and reassures him that she loves him anyway. I read this book to West at least twice a day.
"... for it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." Laura Ingalls Wilder
Thursday, January 17, 2013
west and his love of books
Most days this is how I find West when I go to wake his from his nap (he is a sleeper and will easily sleep for three hours each afternoon if I let him). He especially loves this "No David" book. He loves to see all the naughty things David does in the book but his favorite part (besides when David runs naked down the street) is when his mama holds him in her arms at the end of the book and reassures him that she loves him anyway. I read this book to West at least twice a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment