As part of our unit study on farm life we've been participating in a twice-monthly homeschool farm-life class at Geercrest Farm. The girls are learning about farm animals, gardening, foods that come from a farm and learning what it would be like to live on a farm, farm chores and all. Mira likes mucking out the horse barn and Annah likes feeding the goats. Here are some pictures from last few weeks of farm class:
Pet Parade
Here are some pictures from the Silverton Pet Parade a couple weeks ago. There were all kids of pets - from dogs dressed up in costumes and tutus to chickens, goats, sheep, hamsters in cages being pulled on red wagons to goldfish. It was quite entertaining!
Mira rode her stick horse in the parade, while Annah, friends and I watched.
We're been watching all seven seasons of Little House on the Prairie over the last year and we're now on episode 41 in season seven. The girls like to dress up and play Little House so here we are getting ready for Little House movie night.
Hiya, Wibels!
ReplyDeleteFarm class looks fun! I love Little House on the Prairie too. Laura is my favorite...
Happy Summer to you. Let's go to DISNEYLAND again soon. Ariel and Snow White are waiting...
Melinda Marie Hughie
mmhughie.blogspot.com
I just have to say, it's you:) Actually, you kinda look like Jessie from Toy Story.
ReplyDeleteThat's so fun! One summer with my nanny kids we watched one episode a day of Little House - so during the the younger kids' nap time (also the hottest part of the day) we 3 girls would take a break, drink some H20, and watch the Ingalls family adventures. I loved it because I used to watch it when I was a little girl - and it's so much better than other things on tv!
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet, Tirza! i loved Little House On the Prairie when I was a little girl. So nice to see you have such fun times with your girls. xo Tia
ReplyDelete