Don't you just love great deals? Last week alone I had $103 worth of free stuff or savings on things I bought thanks to the blog sources below. Here are some great deals you should know about.
On my quest to further reduce our grocery and entertainment spending (we spent $312 on groceries last month for our family of four) I've been following blogs that post info on freebies and great deals. So far this week, we have eaten lunch for free at both Arbys and Quiznos (using coupons for free sandwiches online), got a free $20 cake pan, got two of the large size International Delight's coffee creamer totally free, bought $8 worth of snacks at Target for less than $3, free ziploc bags at Costco, free sample of Betty Crocker's new desserts, and free organic makeup plus lots of savings on groceries I regularly buy. All of this deal seeking just took me a few minutes of printing off coupons from the sites linked below. Saving money and sourcing deals is a game for me and I think it is great fun to get almost free stuff. Don't you?
There are a lot of great deals out there if you just follow a couple of blogs like those linked below. Did you know that the Red Movie Boxes located outside McDonald's have codes for free movie rentals on Mondays and also Wednesdays through March? Or that this week you can get 40% off organic groceries through Amazon? Or that also this week you can get TWO tubes of free organic Physicians Formula mascara from Riteaid? Riteaid is offering a buy one get one free deal this week and when you combine it with this rebate for a free mascara you get it totally free. Two $10 each tubes of organic mascara for free!
I check these blogs daily for updates on freebies and great coupon deals:
Deal Seeking Mom
The Freebie Blogger
Family Cents
$1200 a year (that's their total annual grocery budget!)
Money Saving Mom
On my quest to further reduce our grocery and entertainment spending (we spent $312 on groceries last month for our family of four) I've been following blogs that post info on freebies and great deals. So far this week, we have eaten lunch for free at both Arbys and Quiznos (using coupons for free sandwiches online), got a free $20 cake pan, got two of the large size International Delight's coffee creamer totally free, bought $8 worth of snacks at Target for less than $3, free ziploc bags at Costco, free sample of Betty Crocker's new desserts, and free organic makeup plus lots of savings on groceries I regularly buy. All of this deal seeking just took me a few minutes of printing off coupons from the sites linked below. Saving money and sourcing deals is a game for me and I think it is great fun to get almost free stuff. Don't you?
There are a lot of great deals out there if you just follow a couple of blogs like those linked below. Did you know that the Red Movie Boxes located outside McDonald's have codes for free movie rentals on Mondays and also Wednesdays through March? Or that this week you can get 40% off organic groceries through Amazon? Or that also this week you can get TWO tubes of free organic Physicians Formula mascara from Riteaid? Riteaid is offering a buy one get one free deal this week and when you combine it with this rebate for a free mascara you get it totally free. Two $10 each tubes of organic mascara for free!
I check these blogs daily for updates on freebies and great coupon deals:
Deal Seeking Mom
The Freebie Blogger
Family Cents
$1200 a year (that's their total annual grocery budget!)
Money Saving Mom
Thanks for sharing, I'll have to check them out!
ReplyDelete