Monday, January 9, 2012

a rainy afternoon




























































We checked out the book, Made to Play, at the library last week and are having a lot of fun with the projects in it. We've done this craft before but this book inspired us to do it again. By the way, the girls turned our Christmas cards into paper dolls by cutting out all the people in the pictures and today spent well over two hours playing with these "paper dolls". It was a little strange that they were playing out scenes and various scenarios with people we actually know, but what a fun way to recycle the holiday cards. And they even thought of it themselves!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Tirza

    You have a wonderful family and such busy little children. I love it when we craft here too. Hours of good happy work. Your family Christmas looked like ours. We too had some piano playing and good homemade food.

    I see you turned your blog into a book. I would love to do that with mine. Please could you give me the details about how you went about it?

    Thank you so much for popping by..
    Warm regards
    Suzanne
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous.. going to look that book up now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Blog 2 Print to print my blog books at the end of every year. We have four of them now and love them. The kids look through them all the time.

    ReplyDelete