"... for it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." Laura Ingalls Wilder
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
sweet Silas
I haven't included too many photos of Silas lately mostly because he's always attached to me, usually sleeping in the crook of my arm. However, I wanted to be sure to document his growth since all the kids treasure the blog books that I have printed at the end of every year. They love to read them and see how they've grown and changed and Silas certainly has changed much the last ten weeks. He is now smiling frequently and has such a content and happy little spirit. How we love this sweet boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dear tirza, it's so good your documenting this way. many people stop after the first child.
ReplyDeleteyour silas is precious, what a sweet baby boy. i love the photos of your girl showing him love. but oh how i would love to hold him too. i miss babies so much.
xox
what cute photos and an even cuter little baby.
ReplyDeleteLove the idea of a blog book.