Friday, December 23, 2011

preparing
























Yesterday we baked cookies for our neighbors but little West (and his mama) had a hard time keeping their hands away from the gingerbread cookies. In between cleaning and the dreaded Costco run and other errands this week we also managed to make some magnets and paperweights for gifts, watch The Nativity Story and attend a potluck and caroling party at some friends' barn out in the country. Oh, and remember those little advent packages I stuffed with Shane's socks and other stand-in items until I finished knitting the real gift? Well yesterday while I was at the gym I realized that I forgot to put the real gift in that day's advent package. And well, you guessed it. I came home from the gym to some very disappointed and confused kids. It is kind of funny but I sure felt like a terrible mom!



































































No comments:

Post a Comment