Monday, December 5, 2011

what I’m loving right now









































What I’m loving right now:
 
Watching and waiting every day for that first, real, baby smile

This gorgeous Oregon sunshine and blue skies every day. Every day has been sun and more sun and it makes winter walks so much more fun.

Unpacking fewer Christmas decorations and finding less is more in the decorating department (I just need to convince my girls of the same).

Writing my first Christmas letter ever and finding it quite challenging but fun.

Watching the girls’ delight at their hand knit forest critters found in their advent package.

Having Shane home every day all day while he’s on FMLA leave and how he works so hard to help me with cleaning, dinners and baths.

The constant crafting going on and all the new ornaments being made like the paper ornament nativity scene above.

Wearing my new sweater every day.

Parties and more parties. Our tree lighting party, an afternoon of gingerbread house making, an upcoming work Christmas party (AKA the chocolate fountain party), homecomings, birthdays and more!

Getting to experience Christmas through the eyes of a toddler. The excitement of a tree in the living room, the lights, the daily advent chocolate!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and absolutely love it! Your blog is very inspiring! Please never stop blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's all so wonderful. enjoy every moment.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete